Contract and Commercial Law
We advise domestic as well as foreign companies and entrepreneurs in all areas of contract and commercial law and provide the legal services our clients require.
We assist our clients in negotiations and draft as well as review contracts and general terms and conditions. In case of a dispute, we render an opinion as to the legal situation, provide assistance in settlement negotiations and represent our clients in court and administrative proceedings.
Our legal services include in particular the following areas:
- Employment and collective labour
- Work and service contracts
- Sales and Purchases
- Intellectual property (trademarks, copyright etc.)
- Information technology (IT)
- Construction and public procurement
- Data protection
- Debt enforcement, insolvency and bankruptcy
- European law, contractual relationships Switzerland-EU
- Constitutional and administrative law
Contact: Beat Denzler, Heinrich Hempel, Daniel Maritz, Dorothee Auwärter, Michael Hochstrasser